Hotel Sales ManagerBack to Careers
SREE Hotels is seeking an experienced, energetic go-getter to help us generate top line revenue at our newest hotel located in the Uptown area of Charlotte, NC. In this position, you'll work closely with the Director of Sales and the General Manager to develop an effective business/marketing plan and you'll be responsible for account management.
ABOUT SREE HOTELS LLC As one of the fastest-growing property management groups in the Southeast, SREE Hotels LLC offers our associates unparalleled opportunities for advancement in the Hospitality Industry. The Company currently owns and operates 20 brand name hotels in popular markets like Charlotte, Raleigh, Columbia, Charleston, Cincinnati and Washington and we are expanding. Our portfolio includes well-respected brands like Marriott, Hilton, Starwood & IHG. Our Corporate Office is centrally located in the beautiful Ballantyne area of Charlotte, NC.
OPENING IN APRIL 2017!
ABOUT SPRINGHILL SUITES by MARRIOTT – CHARLOTTE UPTOWN
Welcome to the SpringHill Suites by Marriott located in the heart of Charlotte's Fourth Ward area. This brand new hotel will open in April 2017 and will offer guests unparalleled modern amenities and fresh, local complimentary breakfasts. Located within walking distance to many of Uptown Charlotte's major attractions such as Discovery Place, The Blumenthal Theater, Charlotte Mint Museum and the Nascar Museum, not to mention its close proximity to Bank of America Stadium and Time Warner Cable Arena, this will surely be one of the most popular hotels in the area. Apply today and become part of this amazing hotel's history!
* Assist with making sales environment conducive to learning. Participate in associate functions, client and guest events, and community events.
* Assist with developing and maintaining the business/marketing plan with VP of Operations and Sales and General Manager.
* Qualify leads and prospects gained from tele-prospecting, cold calls, sales blitzes and other lead sources
* Qualify in-house guests.
* Make outside sales calls.
* Participate in joint sales calls with the VP of Operations and Sales and General Manager.
* Cultivate lead sources.
* Network with prospects to uncover other decision makers.
* Establish and maintain close contact with Top and Target accounts through phone calls, appointments, tours, written correspondence and entertainment. Assess future and current needs of the client.
* Assist with rate and services decisions.
* Attend weekly sales meetings.
* Complete weekly and monthly sales call reports and submit to General Manager
* Build and maintain rapport with competitor hotels, lead sources, clients and local community.
* Maintain accurate ACT database, sales files, and trace system on Top and Target accounts.
* Direct sales experience (2-3 years minimum)
* Fluent in basic computer skills to include Word and Excel in business format.
* Fluent in electronic communications (email).
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* College degree and/or equivalent sales experience required.
* Hospitality sales experience in limited service is preferred but not required.
** No Relocation Provided**
EOE - All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.